We are looking for an energetic, multitasker to manage our customer service staff and act as a liaison between departments. This individual must have great communication and organizational skills, be able to work independently and effectively make decisions. Must have proven experience successfully managing a team of employees.
1. Customer Service
- Manage and oversee customer service department which includes overseeing jobs, watching phonelines, customer complaints, CSR training, and reviewing phone call logs.
- b. Manage day to day operations of the department including scheduling, coverage, time off requests, evaluations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- c. Assist with administrative office duties of all departments (filing, presentations, creating meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes, etc.)
- d. Make executive decisions when it comes to trouble jobs; handle customer complaints.
- e. Must be able to cross-train and have a good understanding of several departments to be able to fill-in as needed.
- a. Manage office and shared calendars for meetings, conference rooms, and staff.
- b. Coordinate office activities and operations
- c. Office ordering; cleaning schedules; assist with office layout
- d. Assist in making travel arrangements; scheduling meetings; help with office announcements.
- e. Provide complete, accurate, and timely reports as requested by management.
- f. Coordinate information and coverage between intercompany operations (CSR/Scale/Dispatch)
- g. Work with the accounting department to review and reconcile bills
**Must have office management experience**
**AP/Billing/AR experience needed**